Upcoming workshops and presentations
October 20, 2016, London: Learning Pool Live keynote and workshop on designing experiences, not information
Starting Nov. 8, 2016, online: Four-week, hands-on scenario design course.
Recent workshops and presentations
- February-March 2016, online: Four-week, hands-on scenario design course.
- February 3-4, London: Learning Technologies conference: presentation on activity design, LT eXchange conversations with practitioners, Barcamp discussion groups; Google Hangout interview with Rob Hubbard and Clive Shepherd
- October, online: Hands-on scenario design course for Europe and the Americas.
- April-May, online: Hands-on scenario design course for Europe and the Americas.
- Jan. 28, London: Presentation on how to write challenging scenario questions, at the Learning Technologies conference.
- Oct. 29, Sydney: Scenario design: In depth and hands on, one-day master class at the Learning@Work conference
- Oct. 27, Sydney: Panel discussion on gamification at Learning@Work conference
- Sept. 26, Chicago: Scenario design: In depth and hands on
- Sept. 24, Chicago: Keynote presentation on action mapping for Training Magazine’s Online Learning conference
- Sept. 19, Los Angeles: Scenario design: In depth and hands on one-day workshop
- June 6, London: Training design for business results one-day workshop
- Feb. 18-March 11, online: Four-week scenario design class for European time zones
- Jan. 29-Feb. 19, online: Scenario design for the Americas
- Jan. 14-Feb. 4, online: Scenario design class for Asia-Pacific time zones
November 2013: Australia
- Nov. 13, Sydney: One-day master class at Learning@Work on “Training design for business results.”
- Nov. 22, Melbourne: Breakfast session at ConVerge 13 on aligning training to business goals
- Nov. 26, Melbourne: one-day design workshop with an emphasis on elearning; for ElNet.
- Nov. 29, Sydney: one-day design workshop with an emphasis on elearning; for ElNet.