Need to make an impact on a budget? You might find some ideas in this presentation.
It shows five decisions you can make that will help you save money and create more memorable elearning. It’s split into five short videos for easy idea-snacking and to meet the restrictions of YouTube.
Highlights include a matrix that helps you decide if training will solve the problem (part 2) and an example of a storyboard that emphasizes activities, not information (part 5).
Here’s the first part.
These links go to YouTube:
- Super-quick overview of action mapping
- “Awareness” and “tracking” aren’t good reasons to create a course
- Handy matrix to help you answer, “Why aren’t people doing what we need them to do?”
- Will a course really solve the problem?
- Example of a multiple-choice question and feedback that simulate the real world