Need a developer who creates activity-rich, powerful learning experiences? You’ve found them!
If you’ve been disappointed by other developers’ click-through courses, give us a call. We’re the only elearning developer that I know of that uses action mapping to create activity-driven, challenging instructional experiences.
Our 40 collaborators include instructional designers, graphic artists, audio editors, translators, and SCORM-savvy course developers.
Why we’re better
- We design experiences, not information dumps. We’re the only elearning developer that I know of that uses action mapping. We create challenging, realistic activities and ruthlessly banish blather.
- We have decades of experience in learning design and development for world-class businesses. Together, some of our clients include Carrefour, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Petrobras, Pfizer, Safeway, Santander, Skanska, Sanofi Aventis, and the US Army.
- The development team uses the right tool for the job, whether that’s Articulate Storyline, Captivate, custom Flash, HTML5…
- We’re an international team based in Latin America and take advantage of our locations to offer top-quality elearning at competitive prices.
- We’re trilingual — English, Spanish, and Portuguese — and are happy to work with other languages as well.
Two ways we can work with you
1. Instructional design and development: If you want help during the instructional design phase, I can personally work with you. Together, we can identify the best way to solve your performance problem, and I’ll provide ideas and feedback while you or our instructional designers draft the necessary materials. Then the development team will produce it for us under my supervision. Sorry, currently not available. I’m booked!
2. Just the development: If you already have a script or storyboard ready for production, we’ll be happy to develop the material for you. We know you want a lively, activity-driven experience, and we promise not to suck the life out of your ideas.
Sound good? Let’s talk!